Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will do my best to give you the BEST!!!

I will do my best to give you the BEST!!!












About:

I will make you Black & White cartoons and Editorial Cartoons. It's good for books, web pages, social media, newspapers, blogs and gifts.

Please message me first for a quote before ordering.

You will have full rights on the cartoons. I will provide 300 dpi image. JPEG or PNG.

If you wish to have the editable Vector Format, please see my extras.

Reviews


christinalalama:Great! He was responsive and delivered exactly what he said he'd deliver. Love it!

rod1678:THIS GUY is awesome!!! second time hiring him - and he is in the list for the next project

jonkimpoy:Thank you. God bless :)

kennyevansbball:Jonkimpoy is the man! He is very professional.

rygmark:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment