Friday, August 31, 2018

I will design amazing funny superhero

I will design amazing funny superhero












About:

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to my Chibi Superheroes gigs ! ;)

Here is my services :

  • Original Quality and Unique Hand Drawing
  • Sketch will send to you less than 24hours!
  • Colours only 2 Days maximum.
  • Unlimited Revisions!!!
  • 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied! 

NOTE : I didn't have any commercial used for fanart superheroes (like spiderman, superman, etc) it just for your personal used. EXCEPT we used your picture and create own Superheroes.

Please Feel Free to contact me !

Reviews


urc_chibby:He was an amazing artist and i am so happy to have worked with him!

kevin_m_taylor:Great eye and talent. Highly recommended.

wawanhermawan:Outstanding Experienced!!!

stuartdek:Communication was great, had an issue with fiver and seller was only more than happy to rectify no questions.\n\nThank you for your understanding

wawanhermawan:I'm very sorry it's dissapointing. but i already explained to you that the page order of fiverr had bug, always error page coming when i wanna see your images/attachment. i asked for sent by chat but you already complete the order :(


No comments:

Post a Comment