Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do a character design in comic book style

I will do a character design in comic book style












About:

My name is JP de la Rama, and I am a Comic Book Artist. To the outside world I'm an ordinary Graphic Designer but secretly with the help of my tools I draw dynamic Comic pages. I hunted down the skills to improve my art, but in doing so, I opened a window of opportunities. I am.. JP de la Rama

Basic Package:
Character Design in black and white

Illustration in greyscale with complete turnaround (front, side, back view)

Standard Package:
Character Design in color

Illustration in full color with complete turnaround (front, side, back view)

Premium Package:
Character Design in color with Action pose

Illustration in full color with complete turnaround (front, side, back view) and Action pose in full color

Reviews


ixafairyjaguar:Always a pleasure to work with JP. Our projects have been timely, the product is beautiful, and I feel that JP often has an artistic insight even when my descriptions are somewhat lacking. Five stars all around.

jpdelarama:Outstanding Experience!

alialel23:Thanks for making the changes I wanted. Great work!

jpdelarama:Good Experience!

ixafairyjaguar:I have done many orders with JP now to an amazing result. He is skilled in intuitive visual interpretation and has a flair for attention to detail. 5 Star.


No comments:

Post a Comment