Monday, August 27, 2018

I will draw your portrait photo in cartoon style

I will draw your portrait photo in cartoon style












About:

Hi there! ♥

Thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig!

I will digitally hand draw a cartoon portrait from your photo in my style, which can be used for example: as a profile pictures on your social media pages, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couples anniversary or any other occasion gift.

How to order :

Click the PROCEED TO ORDER button, then choose the extras you like from the drop down list.

What you will get for:

25$ (Basic)

One characters head or head and shoulders hand drawn digital illustration. Approx. delivery time 3 days. JPEG or PNG file.

35$ (Standart)

One characters full body hand drawn digital illustration. Approx. delivery time 3 days. JPEG or PNG file.

40$ (Premium)

Two characters heads or heads and shoulders hand drawn digital illustration. Approx. delivery time 3 days. JPEG or PNG file.


I also have different style illustrations for cheaper prices! Check out my page. ♥

If you are satisfied with my work, please share with friends and don't forget to leave a review!


Reviews


lydiakroos:Great artist to work with. Did special request and product and communication was great.

migleskr:Outstanding Experience!

itsthecity:one of the best artists I've worked with!!! I recommend him to everyone!

migleskr:Outstanding Experience!

livefast:Amazing artist! She was able to create something even better than I imagined. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment