Friday, August 31, 2018

I will draw nice style cartoon caricature as a profile picture

I will draw nice style cartoon caricature as a profile picture












About:

i will cartoonize you in my own style In this cartoon style I only 
  • for head to shoulder black and white in one gig  mean 5 usd.
  • for draw a black and white full in two gigs 
  •  for draw colorfull head shot till chest  in two gigs
  • for full colorfull pose caricature in three gigs
  •  charge extra for background 
see example
note-  i draw only black and white head shot in one gig. 

http://tinyurl.com/oeckppq

Reviews


drterrie:This picture is exactly what I imagined. We have been working together so much that I think yadav knows my tastes now. This is spectacular and with very little to go on. Highly recommend.

ryadavpali:my the best buyer

milhuntchrysler:amazing!!! thanks again

ryadavpali:Thanks a lot

yukmediagroup:Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment