Friday, August 31, 2018

I will draw art commission in anime and manga style

I will draw art commission in anime and manga style












About:

Hi, this is Amulet

I can draw Portrait in the style of anime - Your character - Fan art - Chibi- I also can turn your photo in to my anime style. If you have a reference picture please send it to me. If you don't have any images, you can write a detailed description or add some photos that are similar to what you have in mind.

You can write a detail by using this format:
- Character Gender:
- General appearance(like hair color etc.):
- Pose:
- Extra Detail:

PLEASE contact me before order.
PLEASE DO NOT place order before I confirm I am available for the order.


What I can draw for you:
♥fanart
♥original character
♥girl
♥boy
♥Chibi
♥Furry
♥Yaoi

I don't draw:
☹weapon / Armor
☹Mecha
☹Animal

Please make sure your concept carefully before send me, because I only modify minor problems, I will not change an entire picture, and no extra revision.
Please note that my drawing style can not be changed, please think carefully before make an order.

If you have something not sure, you can discuss it with me anytime.
Working time could be around 5-10 days, you can contact me to ask my working progress anytime

Thank you ♥

Reviews


queerbo:Very happy with the result !

ummyyummychef:Amuletzhang is a fantastic artist able to bring your characters to life through Anime and Manga! I highly recommend Amuletzhang, and will hire them again!

amuletzhang:thank you so much

ummyyummychef:Amuletzhang brings your characters to life through anime and manga. I recommend Amuletzhang, and will you this amazing artist again.

amuletzhang:Thank you very much! It's was a pleasure working with you (˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́) ᕤ


No comments:

Post a Comment