Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do flat color of 1 comic page

I will do flat color of 1 comic page












About:

Have you made an inking of something and you're super happy with the result but don't know how to color it?
Do you have the linings of a comic page and want a colorist?

Don't worry, I'm here!

  • I will color your (1 page) (flat color) drawing for $5
  • I will  color your  (1 page) (three tone) for $15
  • I will color your (1 page) (full detail) $20

Thanks

Reviews


burntablemike:Seller works hard to meet your specifications.

syntaxtress:Good artist. Very responsive to my needs! Thank you!

chandan_singh19:very impressive client.\r\nHappy to work with you in future also.

peterbartels272:Very responsive, excellent results.

chandan_singh19:awesome client.


No comments:

Post a Comment