Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will make cartoon expression from your photo

I will make cartoon expression from your photo












About:

You will get :
- 1 normal face + 3 expression of your choice for $10
- 1 normal face + 5 expression of your choice for $15
- 1 normal face + 7 expression of your choice for $20
- file format  : png transparant ,head to shoulder in 500x500 px
- 2 minor revision, not add object or change body, only revision not suitable for you. 
- add figure you must order another extra gig.


make sure to send a clear photo for best cartoon result

contact me if you want custom order/expression.

Thanks,

Reviews


chandalynw:My instructions were minimal, but the artist captured the essence of the photo wonderfully!

rissarare:Great! Thank you so much

beveronius:Great job! Make me laugh

rissarare:Thank you very much!

nielsonenglish:Did a really great job and adjusted one of the picks in a revision no problem. Thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment