Friday, August 31, 2018

I will make a character caricature

I will make a character caricature












About:

Hello everyone.  

I'm a professional cartoonist with more than 12 years of experience in the world of cartoons.

I will illustrate in my professional and cartoony style any character you want me to, within three days, with high-resolution and colors. I'll add dialog has well if needed.

The revisions are unlimited, so I will be working until you are completely satisfied with my work.

If you find it interesting, just send me an offer and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Please message me before ordering.

Reviews


billiejago:Manuel was extremely fast at responding and delivering my order to a great standard. Thank you Manuel!!

thealund777:The best service once again. Manuel did a great job for me as always.

david_lyndon:Excellent work again

david_lyndon:Manuel always delivers thank you !

cronchevron:excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment