Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will be the happiest. + See More

I will be the happiest. + See More












About:

Hello,
I am beginner artist and I want to be a professional in digital art one day. :)

I draw in very cute style and chibi/anime characters etc. Feel free to contact me first to check If I can draw you what you want.

 Please provide a reference pictures and description! :) 

Reviews


jesseszymanski:I love the work shes done and always receive complements from others :) great to communicate and work with and will go over any revisions you need. This is the second time I have commissioned her and if I need anything more in the future I'll be doing so again!

diegofrank:super friendly and fast

bobbytribe:fantastic service and great emotes. thank you.

goldiekorunka:Thank you

shemsedinalijaj:easy to work with, great outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment