Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will draw a cartoon character for you

I will draw a cartoon character for you












About:

Hi!


If you want a cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the characters in your imagination. You are in the right place!

In this gig, I will draw a cartoon character in my cartoon style for $10

What I need from you
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.

What you will get from me
  • High-resolution 2000 x 2000 pixels JPG with Simple Background and PNG with transparent background of the cartoon (yes, you get 2 files!) (Additional gigs for extra characters) 

Price
  • Default $10 for a cartoon (1 gig per 1 character)
  • +$5 for adding a catchy background
  • +$10 for commercial rights
  • +$20 for the Source File

Reviews


deniswischniews:just perfect

bella_donna:Thankyou so much :)

justdoodooit:Excellent work and ability

justdoodooit:Always great work

normalguyman:Great job, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment