Monday, August 27, 2018

I will draw your amazing cartoon portrait in 24hours

I will draw your amazing cartoon portrait in 24hours












About:

Hello...I'm a professional GRAPHIC DESIGNER in PHOTOSHOP with more than 4 years working experience in this field.

I will make your picture into a cartoon portrait. I will design your picture like my sample images, You can use these as profile picture on social medias, printing on T-Shirts, photo frame,gift  and much more.

  • I well make your cartoon portrait only my style.
  • I only design person pictures.
  • I want medium or high resolution photo for design your cartoon.
  • Normally I design from head to chest WITHOUT SHADOW , but if you want design  WITH SHADOW you can pay gig extras ($5).  Then I will make your amazing cartoon.
  • Normally I deliver your cartoon portrait in medium resolution. But if you want high resolution  image, you can pay gig extras.

 I usually deliver images in Transparent  PNG, JPEG, PDF Format to be given on White Background or Transparent Background.

Prices

WITHOUT SHADOW

  • $5 FOR ONE HEAD TO CHEST  
  • $10 FOR ONE FULL BODY
  • $15 FOR COUPLE HALF BODY

 WITH SHADOW

  • $10 FOR ONE HEAD TO CHEST  
  • $15 FOR ONE FULL BODY
  • $25 FOR COUPLE HALF BODY

please feel free to contact me before placing the order. 

Thank you.

Reviews


chris_schulze:Wooooooow an awesome experience! Great Work! Thx.

yp_graphics:Thank you very much sir.

lsmith_official:Very prompt and great service

yp_graphics:Thank you very much sir.

mdaniels1968:PERFECT Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment