Friday, August 31, 2018

I will draw professional caricature from your photo

I will draw professional caricature from your photo












About:

Here you can order professional caricature from your photo!:)

I'll draw a colorful and funny caricature from any photo.
You'll get a JPG 6000px+ file ready for printing!

SHOULDER-LENGTH:

$15 - 1 person Shoulder-length portrait in color with Simple Background
+$10 - if you want Custom Background (scenery)
+$10 - Each additional person

FULL BODY PORTRAITS:

$25 - 1 person Full body portrait in coloramp;Background
$40 - Couple portrait in color with Custom Background
$15 - Each additional person

EVERYTHING I NEED FOR WORK:

  • Send me your photos photos
  • Specify the details (Background, eyes color, etc.)

IMPORTANT:

I don't draw realistic portraits. My caricature is interpretation of your photos. I can change eyesamp;hair color after work is complete.

Please contact me before ordering:)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment