Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create your vector illustration, cartoon or portrait

I will create your vector illustration, cartoon or portrait












About:

I am here to help you regarding your vector illustration needs. It is best for profile picture or portrait or simply a drawing for a loved one as a gift.


It's a digitally-made work of art based from your photo, transformed in a cartoon. For a start, 

*** Starting Level is at $50. WHAT YOU WILL GET:

 
Head to chest, full colored drawing with simple tones on plain white background

*** Mid Level is at $95: WHAT YOU WILL GET:

Head to thighs, full colored drawing with two tones and slightly detailed facial features 

*** Smashing Level is at $185: WHAT YOU WILL GET:

Full bodied drawing, fully colored with detail. For background, ill charge extra


*** Need it faster?  inbox me

***With background it costs + $25. Please message me first regarding this one


Message me first for custom orders ^_^


If you are satisfied with my work, please don't forget to leave a lovely review <3

have fun and happy gigging!

:D

dont hesitate to inbox me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment