Monday, August 20, 2018

I will draw request original character in my style

I will draw request original character in my style












About:

Want to have your serious human size character into a cute adorable drawing?
i can do it for you ^^ 
can choose fully in color or black/white.
just send me a message and i we will go into detail ^^
i am super friendly and will reply your message as soon as possible

Reviews


shirli1977:I love this artists style. Edits and changes were made quickly and efficiently. The edits were for minor things that most people would have grown annoyed about. Not this artist. The level of patience with me and my pickiness was great.

petiteaya:the most great client i ever handle with.\r\nthis person guide me till the end and its help me alot ^^

shirli1977:The gig was delivered so quickly I was blown away. The attention to detail is wonderful.

petiteaya:have a lot of fun working with this buyer

shirli1977:So easy to work with that I keep booking gigs!


No comments:

Post a Comment