Friday, August 31, 2018

I will draw vector cartoon and caricature

I will draw vector cartoon and caricature












About:

Greeting,i am Oky,graphic designer,i have more than 4 years experience in design specially illustration.. here i will draw cartoon illustration,i using coreldraw for drawing but i can export it in other extension too.. the image in this gig is made by me..that is full vector... so if you have some project about designing,leave it to me,here i have drawing studio so your order will proceed quickly,i also will fast response for any question. i also accept order in many quantity so if you have : big project for your company you need to quick progress you want cheap services but professional dont doubt to leave it to me..im also have team here.. waiting for your order...

best regards,
Oky_andi_p

Reviews


jenervy:Highly recommended. They are very efficient and easy to work with.

noochlegs:It was great communication. Even though he was delayed he communicated it to me and what I received was very good.

jenervy:Really enjoyed working with him, highly recommended.

oky_andi_p:Outstanding Experience!

gemma21:it is exactly what I was looking for, very happy with the outcome


No comments:

Post a Comment