Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will draw your photo into cute cartoon portrait

I will draw your photo into cute cartoon portrait












About:

This is one of the best GIG on fiverr, For $5

- Gives a wonderful Cartoon AVATAR with a cute style (Just $5)
- Will be delivered in approximately 4 days maximum in jpg and png format. 
- The profile can use and show it to your friends. 
- The order includes only one person from head to shoulders as shown  in the gallery. 
- You can order your personalized AVATAR with extra Half body, 2 or 3 people, that will increase the cost.
- I'm very happy if you check my gig extra "glad to accept tip from you", so I can do more my best draw from your tip  ^__^

How to Order ?

1. Send me a message with your photo (Good quality)
2. We disscused about that price
3. Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
4. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 
(Regular drawing size 1500 x 1500 pixel, 100 dpi.)

PRICE :
  1. $5 ->   Head To Shoulder
  2. $10 -> Half Body
  3. $15 -> Full Body

If you have any special request, feel free to message any time  :)

Best Regards,
Adhitya_Nur77 

Reviews


gavalian:Thank you, Great Job

adhitya_nur77:You re welcome

dagusuper:All great!

adhitya_nur77:Thankyou very much for your order i can't wait for the next order from you soon

gladysbatenga94:I'm so happy from his work! Highly recommended! Will definitely work with him in the near future


No comments:

Post a Comment