Friday, August 31, 2018

I will draw you with my cool style

I will draw you with my cool style












About:

I will draw you with my cool style. Best for gift, profile picture, wallpaper, promotion, greeting card, book cover, etc.

  • Please send me your good quality photo for best result.


  • Draw area is half (basic gig) or entire body (gig extra)


  • Order example:

For 5 persons:
3 persons package + 2 additional figures (gig extra)

  • Source file: AI (vector). Also available in EPS, CDR and PDF

format.


  • Revisions, satisfaction guaranteed.

If you like my gigs, you can press save or favorite button and share it with your friends and family.

Please feel free to contact me and check out my other unique cartoon styles gigs at www.fiverr.com/mithohartsu

Thank you :)

Mitho

Reviews


amandakobus:His illustration was good, but not what I really wished.

mithohartsu:Great communication. Thank you very much.

lunamotor:Very happy with the result !

mithohartsu:Thank you very much for your order :)

brunoleduc:Amazing to the small detail ! Provided a picture that didn’t seem easy (2 people with motorcycle helmets and transparent shields) , but ended up amazing ! Great job


No comments:

Post a Comment