Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will draw your favorite character in any chibi style

I will draw your favorite character in any chibi style












About:

NOTE: Please Message me before make a request for available slot and fix price

Hello Glaspir Here

I will draw your favorite character or your OC into Cool Chibi Style. Or you wanna see, you cosplay your favorite character or OC into Chibi style? You are in the right gig !

Perfect as a gift, online avatar, profile pic or just for the fun

I deliver professional quality and detailed illustration

Starts from $5 and you can have :
  • 1 .PNG Transparent BG Chibi Illustration.
  • 2 .PNG Simple BG Chibi Illustration.

If you have question or request, don't hesitate to message me

Thanks ;D

Warm Regards
Glaspir

Reviews


mirrorgempins:Thank you for the help :)

glaspir:My pleasure , Thanks to you too

velez415:This was awesome, the seller was super transparent when he got busy with life things and told me advance which made it very easy to work with. At the end of the day what matters was the product and wowwww it came out so awesome. Even better than what I had in mind. Would recommend and work with again easy!!!!

glaspir:Thank you very much, very happy can draw one of my favorite characters, and really enjoy when i apply my new art style on this artwork. Looking forward to work with you again

mirrorgempins:Fantastic job


No comments:

Post a Comment