Friday, August 31, 2018

I will create a cartoon character for you

I will create a cartoon character for you












About:

I will create a custom cartoon character that can be used for Logos, T-shirts, Web, Games, or books. Ill have a brief meeting with you about ideas and art styles, then set you up on my Trello account so you can follow along with my progress.

I prefer you contact me first before requesting a job, so we can make sure Im a great fit for your project (and that way you don't waste any money either).

Price for One character::


  1. Level 1-10$ -gt;Sketch +Clean Lines (digital)
  2. Level 2-30$ -gt;Clean Lines+ Flat color(digital)
  3. Level 3-50$ -gt;Clean Lines+ Flat color + basic background (digital)
  4. Level 4- Custom order for Complex illustrations - Please contact me for this so we can discuss and come up with pricing.


Reviews


youngjov:Amazing work! Always deliver in a timely manner. Great work, exceeded all of my expectations

gimartstudios:Outstanding Experience!

frankiegallardo:Outstanding job . Just as I asked .

youngjov:Amazing artwork! Thanks again!

gimartstudios:Great project! Glad to be working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment