Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will draw a postcard, caricature or advertisment

I will draw a postcard, caricature or advertisment












About:

I will draw a postcard, caricature or advertisment with one character and some text. I only need to know which character/person you want me to draw and bubble text.

  • For a one gig you will get drawing of a character saved as PNG file (if you need JPG or something else - no problem, just don't forget to mention it) in any size you like.
  • You can choose the character's mood and how he or she would look like, hat, clothes etc (send a photo or a picture if you have something specific in mind).
  • By default I draw in black and white (sometimes with a red), but you can add a "color" extra for a colored drawing.
  • By default I will draw heads+shoulders drawing with bubble, little animals, text and simple stuff. If you need multiple persons or multiple objects  — order some extra.

  • You can send me photo of a real person for a portrait. WARNING: The final drawing will not look exactly like the person you request - it's just my interpretation.

Reviews


goddessbodyco:Always does amazing work! Never less than perfection! I highly recommend!

michaelvarma:I enjoy working with Grosher. He understands what I'm after and produces great cartoons.

michaelvarma:Wonderful job.

michaelvarma:Love working with Grosher. Completed another project with his fine work.

grosher:Yay! Thank you! I've done 108 pictures for this project - it was quite challenging experience, but super fun! :) Great ideas for pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment