Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create unique and engaging bespoke character designs

I will create unique and engaging bespoke character designs












About:

I am a freelance creative with a huge passion for design and illustration. I have worked with clients across the world, helping to bring their ideas to life.

With my endearing cartoon style, I can work with you to create a unique stand-out illustration that will catch people's attention and make them take notice. 

Based on your brief, I will create a colour version of your character design in my style and in the pose of your choice – I can help make your idea come to life with my vibrant and playful style.

I will begin by sending you sketches of your idea for you to approve. We can revise if required or I can go straight into artworking the image in Adobe Illustrator. 

Once you are happy, I will then deliver high-res files to you in the format you require. 

For an additional fee, I can create background scenes for your new character. Just add it on as an extra and we can start to build a world for your new creation.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Reviews


passeyer:Great artist, very responsive, quick \u0026 good work with professionell sense for artwork and graphics. Highly recommended.

rubberpenguin:This project was an absolute joy to work on. The brief was excellent and the communication was fantastic. It was a really enjoyable process from start to finish and a pleasure to work on.

youmnahas:a great experience, it's been lovely working with him.

rubberpenguin:A really enjoyable project, which was made so much easier by the way Youmna briefed me and feedback any changes. It was a pleasure to have worked on this character design and such great fun. Thank you!

ongherman:My second time order, still feel his passionate and professional, very talented illustrator ~


No comments:

Post a Comment