Friday, August 31, 2018

I will draw black and white cartoon line art

I will draw black and white cartoon line art












About:



I can create a black and white portrait and another.

Want some handmade line art of your photo?
Line art style is the best choice.

Line art style is suitable for: Avatar, Photo profile, put on T-Shirt, Framing, Website Graphics, Wallpaper, Birthday or Wedding cards, As a gift to loved ones and more!

I need:
Hi-res or Medium photo. 

$5 for basic gig - 01-day delivery 

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:

  1. Give me a good quality photo and I will create a black and white cartoon 
  2. I will send you JPEG 1000 px 300dpi file (basic).
  3. If you have another request to do feel free to ask before order, I'm accepting custom order :)

If you have any questions and If you need more, please message me so I can send you a Custom Offer or negotiate a price.

thank you
aishu

Reviews


julieluna:Great work, and quick turnaround time.

aishuemoney:thank you soooo much maam

destructicon:More line art for my twitch mod show. Wonderful seller!

aishuemoney:thank you sooo much sir

jasongynn:Seller did not understand or interpret my request at all and work provided shows very little evidence of any real design talent. Only accepted as it would be a waste of time to try again. Better to cut my losses and move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment