Thursday, August 30, 2018

I will turn anyone portraits into a full color cartoon avatar

I will turn anyone portraits into a full color cartoon avatar












About:

Hi,

Are you looking for an outstanding profile picture for your social media avatar? want to give a unique gift for someone special? want to have a full-color artwork of somebody or your lovely pet hanging out in your living room?
Welcome to my gig! I will turn anyone photo into a cool full-color cartoon pop-art portrait. Starts from only $10, you can have a high-resolution (300dpi A3) artwork in JPEG or PNG.

Order now and be different! 

Cheers

Reviews


rastasalsa9:This job took way too long and for that reason I had to just accept what I was given. Not too Happy Right now.

donniemcmillan:This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

teamwithdave:Brilliant.. Patient, reviewed without question.. \n\nEven let me work outside the gig outline..\n\nWill be back

rastasalsa9:It was great working with Aryakuza.

abilyas:Excellent !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment