Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will design a custom emoji portrait

I will design a custom emoji portrait












About:

Hi,

I'm Louie and for just $5 I will make you or anyone as an emoji from a photo you chose!
All I need is a photo of you and I'll get started!
You will get 3 poses - Waves, Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down

I am very experienced in graphic design and design for social media and it is a natural skill for me to design your emojis.

Each emoji is only $5 and will be deliver in under 2 days.

If you want any special features or a couple emoji then message me and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks and please order soon,
Louie

Reviews


roblandes:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

roblandes:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment