Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do one color 800 x 600 comic panel

I will do one color 800 x 600 comic panel












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Hello All :) Welcome to my gig.

I will create a color comic panel for 10$. For higher detail work, 3 panel comic strips and full pages, please check out my extras. :)

If you have any questions or want a custom quote or order, or want to negotiate the prices, please feel free to message me :)

Looking forward to your messages and orders. :)

Reviews


kaidiba:Wonderful artist!!

sillybutjustliz:The artist was amazing to work with and very helpful in designing my gift. Would recommend.

ahmedshaltout:wonderful and friendly client and i was more than happy to help out. A lot of heart :)

kaidiba:Wonderful artist.

clearpurple:Excellent work. Really happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment