Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will draw your photo into my american comic style

I will draw your photo into my american comic style












About:

~PLEASE READ MY RULE BEFORE YOU ASK AND ORDER~


RULE

I just draw from the photo you will send to me from head to shoulder
So please attach your best quality photo in JPG,I can resell all of my draws except you buy my copyrightI just do 1 modification, after that you have to pay again If you will use the cartoon for commercial, please buy the copyright to respect me as the illustrator
i am only deliver jpg or png file for regular order please add extra option for additional work

NOTE:PLEASE SEND HIGH QUALITY PHOTO!

Reviews


hanafi007:good very good

hanafi007:nice good excellent

techtalkies:Amazing Work.

rebeccaburke:Excellent service again! Thank you.

tomikottonen:Good job again!


No comments:

Post a Comment