Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will make sure to deliver a quality product for you. + See More

I will make sure to deliver a quality product for you. + See More












About:

Semi realistic or cartoon painting/portrait/character look is a great idea for your profile pictures, avatars, a birthday gifts for your beloved one, cute gifts for anniversaries and much more.

Note:
Please send me good quality photos, not blurred. Or you can send me fews of photos and i will choose the best one for you.

Why choose Bro Ojrot?

  • Guarantee 100% money back 
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Support for lifetime
  • Good Communication
  • Fast in delivery, and also
  • Friendly seller

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. 


And it's a pleasure to meet you here. I'm looking forward to working together.


Best regards,
Bro Ojrot

Reviews


jim_f_77:Beautiful results. Better than expected and overwhelmed with the detail.

broojrot:Great buyer. Thank you so much... :)

michaelcioffi:Great job your the best boot great doing business w/ the boot

broojrot:Great buyer!!!

fannylara283:im in love ! absolute great work


No comments:

Post a Comment