Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will make sure you will receive your order ASAP.

I will make sure you will receive your order ASAP.












About:

The cartoon character are base on my style of cartooning..Buyer just describe the genre of the cartoon that they want. Example cartoon for children book or cartoon for comic stripe for websites, animation etc. All drawing are in A4 size paper and in jpeg, png, photoshop or illustrator file (depending on request) Buyer must provide their own ideas for cartoon strip. I will draw the cartoon/illustrations base from your ideas. It will very helpful if buyer can attach also a sample. Another additional $5 charge for colour request\ drawing.
If you ask for copyright I will love to sell the copyright for $100. I will grant all the right to you. Otherwise we both can use the character, cartoon or object in any way of style. 

Reviews


yvad21:dukudraw is the best seller in this area of service

ccb261:Human expression with cartoon visual, thank you!

claude:I'm happy with my order. Thank you!

mamdoohalradadi:Amazing artist. Fantastic and honest. Delivers on time and beyond expectations. You can count on him to deliver... will work with him a lot.

yvad21:dukudraw produces only excellent and exceptional work - buyers will have no regrets!


No comments:

Post a Comment