Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will draw a pop art illustration from your photo

I will draw a pop art illustration from your photo












About:

Makes a great gift for a birthday!

Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing.

☁ Perfect for Birthday gifts, profile pictures for Social Media, company profiles, birthday cards, framing, business cards, website graphics and much more!


  • Send me a good quality photo and I will draw a unique pop art portrait in my style! 
  •  
  • Text and Background colour: Up to you. 

  • More than 1 person to be drawn? 
    Simply place an order for each person ($10).

- If you have specific requests other than the description above, just send me a message before ordering.
- Delivered in JPG format, obtain PSD for a gig extra below.

Reviews


experience12:lovely experience

makemebark:Thanks! :)

dfana1980:OMG after a few revisions back and forward we finally got it right and it came out perfect!!!

makemebark:Thank you!!!

amajchel:esy to work with. understanding


No comments:

Post a Comment