Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will draw anything to my usual chibi style

I will draw anything to my usual chibi style












About:

Hello! I made another chibi gigs because I can draw 2 different kind of chibi. ^^ So you can choose which one you like the most.


Note:
Please be clear in giving descriptions
and make sure that it is final and you've decided.
All files will be send in JPG or PNG only.

You can use this for your avatar, profile picture, gifts, t-shirt and for other cool stuff.


I usually gonna give you rough sketch at first before the 2 revisions :)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! And it's actually better if you message me first so we can discuss the orders to prevent any misunderstanding and for the further invoice or offers if you have anything else to adds / to talk about.

<3

Reviews


shayleneross:Thank you so much!

shayleneross:Absolutely perfect!

acie123:Really great, I love the new drawing

assiaa:Thank you for your help

acie123:perfect as always =)


No comments:

Post a Comment