Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will make cool children illustrations

I will make cool children illustrations












About:

Hey !!! Do you want a cartoon?

Show a cute cartoon, with a great style.
-I can shape your idea,% 100 reliable and secure, work digitally on vectors.
Thanks for choosing me! :)

For 5 $ you will get:
- A vectorized character + color and a simple color background
- The file will be in JPG and PNG format (with transparent background)

Additional features:
Extra character = $ 5
Complex Background, furniture, etc. = $ 10
Original file in Adobe Illustrator = $ 10

If you need anything else, send me a private message:)

Thank you!!

Reviews


robertchiu:great work! total recommended

ysavicta:Fantastic experience. Thank you for ordering! :)

kristinafoong:wonderful. excellent work done.

kristinafoong:Very fast delivery with gd quality work

ysavicta:Great fantastic experience! Many thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment