Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design a fun cartoon character or comic illustration

I will design a fun cartoon character or comic illustration












About:

Welcome to my new Gig!
I will draw an awesome character in my style for you! Fun, quirky & appealing cartoons, on time and with the best quality.

Why choose me?
I'm an artist with 5 years of experience, have over 600 positive reviews over all my Gigs on Fiverr. Quality guaranteed with hundreds of happy customers.

Basic order will give you:
  • Colored illustration with one character;
  • 1 PNG/JPG (800x800 pixels).

After you pick a package you can also add more options:
  • High resolution (3000x3000 pixels, 300dpi);
  • Additional figure (if you have two or more characters in one image);
  • Additional revisions;
  • Background option;
  • Source file (PSD);
  • Commercial license;
  • Extra-fast delivery.

I will work with any idea, description, photo or reference and will turn it into a character you like.

Revisions included with premium package, will work until you are happy with the result.

If you still have questions — send me a message, I'll help you out.

Check my other Gigs for more services: comic strips, logos, children illustrations, fun portraits.

Reviews


elmochong:Has a great style for making cartoons.

imunor:Thumbs up!

mobii:Awesome S. did an awesome job. They gave me exactly the kind of character that I was looking for. I highly recommend this gig. Thanks AwesomeSatyr!

bubsw1234:DID VERY WELL

larsgermany:My 2nd order. I am very happy and satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment