Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will create avatar of you with tin tin style

I will create avatar of you with tin tin style












About:

Have you ever wondered how do you look as a cartoon movie Tin Tin character? I can make it happen to you! 

Things you could do with this gig: 

  1. Use it as awesome avatar at twitter, facebook, my space, etc.
  2. Print it and put it in a frame
  3. Make a fun gift for your family or your friend
  4. And much more...

Simply send me your clear photo and leave the rest to me.  

1 gig for head to chest image only, If you need full body drawing, express delivery or background. Then please check the extra below or contact me.

In short, please follow this guide line when you make orders

  • 1 gig ($5) for a drawing of a person from head to chest (+1 FREE Revision)
  • 2 gig ($10) for a full body image of a person  (+ 2 FREE Revision)

If you need me to draw more than 1 person, please multiply this price and the amount of persons you want.

I'm looking forward to serving you. Feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks

Reviews


loubrutus:One of the BEST on Fiverr!!!

halamaharis:thanks so much my friend!

loubrutus:Awesome seller. Great art. Very nice about revisions.

halamaharis:thanks so much

kotamusic:Great job bringing my vision to life but took an extra couple days


No comments:

Post a Comment