Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will create a professional cartoon portrait

I will create a professional cartoon portrait












About:

Hello,

Obviously, you're looking to get a professional cartoon portrait either for yourself, friend, family, loved ones etc.
You've visited the right gig. 

I'm a professional cartoon artist and I offer numerous types of cartoon styles, freehand drawing, anime, mascot etc. im different formats, PNGs,JPG,AI,PSD, etc.
You can order cartoons for social media, personal or commercial use, birthdays, weddings etc. Just name it and I'll deliver.

Here's what my BASIC $5 gig offers

Head-shot cartoon
1 Figure
5 revisions
Professional cartoon portrait

Extra gigs include
Additional figures - $5
Source file - $5
Full body - $15
etc

Feel free to and message me if you have any questions and also grab good deals.
Also share my gig with friends and families. Don't forget to add to favorites.
Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks
Erin

Reviews


raytorias:You wont know unless you take a chance! My first order as a buyer and and I’m very grateful for the hard work put into my design.

ferencsebok:Great artist and nice person If you have some patience this artist will make a great artwork for you. My advise is to keep the background simple if you want it included. I think the artists could use some more experience to create a smooth and timely workflow on a professional level.

dinno81:great work, will use again

erin_spenser:Happy I worked with you. Looking forward to working with you again.

designs_labs:Erin is really talented! Perfect job done and I'm happy with the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment