Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will draw you or anything with disney tsum tsum style

I will draw you or anything with disney tsum tsum style












About:

Hi,
Thank you for click on my gig :)

Please read the gig's description:
1. One gig per character  - apply for the extra gig
2. Basic gig will get only 1 character
3. I always provide the sketch before coloring, so the revision is upon the sketch, once the drawing done, the revision is only for coloring
4. I can draw almost anything, if you have a question, feel free to message me. I will reply quickly, unless I sleep.
5. I don't care about resolution, so I always provide my customer the big resolution even it is basic gig, at least 3000px x 3000px, 300 DPI, HD, and simple plain background, jpg and PNG (transparent background)
6. Please provide me any picture that you want me to draw.
7. If you use it for the commercial purpose, please buy the license.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Tessa

Reviews


kevincunanan:The Creator did exactly what was described!

tessacreative:thank you

badass_mustangs:Wow amazing!!!

tessacreative:thank you

frosttybox:Thank you :) great work:)


No comments:

Post a Comment