Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will draw your photo into cartoon

I will draw your photo into cartoon












About:

draw you photo cartoon potrait

i can turn a favorite photo of yourself or someone you love into cartoon potrait , perfect for a special gift or special occasion


PRICE :
    1. $5 -> Head to Shoulder
    2. $10 -> Half Body


steps :

. Send me a message
. Send me your photo (Good quality)
. Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
. receive your cartoon , complete the order and give a good review for me
. thats all :D

If you have any special requests or questions, feel free to message me. Thanks!

Reviews


blakeafolabi:i bought to use as the background image for my music site

adhitya_nur77:thanks i will send it :)

vernon215:I love it it was awesome

adhitya_nur77:thank you very much

pravatku:good and fast delivery,i will sugest everyone to hire the gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment