Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will design a cartoon character or a mascot

I will design a cartoon character or a mascot












About:


Hello guys! :)
If you are looking for great characters for your mascot, comics ,games or animation films,I have the characters for you.

Basic Package (10$)          : you get a great concept sketch in black and white

Standard Package(20$)  : you get a fully colored full body character/one revision.
                                            High quality jpeg and png at 300 dpi.
Premium Package (30$) : you get a studio quality professional looking character.
 Full commercial use /copyrights.You own the art.
 Two revisions free and after that its just 5 dollars for extra revisions.
 High quality jpeg and png at 300 dpi

 Note: Please add extra 5$ for adding a prop or accessories in the image.
 Please add extra 5$ for adding your logo.
 VECTOR IMAGE AT ADDITIONAL
10$

I have many years of experience in designing characters and I have worked on many Warner Bros. and Disney projects and I think I can provide you with a professional design .

thanks!




Reviews


katieabuck:Excellent to work with.

jairhodman:great delivery. really took the time to listen and bring thr character to life

arielsmith629:Very pleased. Answered all questions promptly and delivered days before deadline. Will be ordering again VERY SOON.

amleto3:Very good experience and work!!!

mesagoldteeth:Great job I will be back


No comments:

Post a Comment