Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will answer immediately. + See More

I will answer immediately. + See More












About:

Hi there! :D If you are looking for an original avatar, this is your Gig!

For a single price you will receive: High quality, full body, full color and your preferences! :D

It can be the topic you want!

For any festivity: Halloween, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving  etc.
For any need: Business, web page, videogames, books, business cards etc.
For any social network: Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram, Tumblr etc.

Original idea? You can talk to me before ordering and explaining everything you want! :D

Important: 
The orders include a basic fund like you can see in the oher orders. If you want a customized fund, you must cancel the extra for the fund, and remember that because of the huge workload of this, you can not select the delivery in a single day.(If you only want colors in specific or something simple, you should not cancel anything, just ordering the package)

I always listen to my clients, and in my portfolio you can see that they are always satisfied. You can ask all your questions! :D

Reviews


chrfugl:Very nice work. Once again!

layblack:Thank you so much!! :D

reneeonyx:She really made me cry! That is show much I love this! I am so happy with this image!!! I am sure i'll be back soon again

layblack:Many thanks! you're great! I hope to come back soon! :D

chrfugl:Nice work!


No comments:

Post a Comment