Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will design you a kawaii chibi

I will design you a kawaii chibi












About:

Special addition sticker style chibi heads only found here on fiverr.com! 

Custom one of a kind kawaii chibi illustration for your icon needs!
Can use for icons, avatar or any personal use
(for commercial use please contact me for a quote)

You will receive:

Reviews


miekareese:Excellent excellent service!!! Will definitely work with in future lol, thank you again

danipandi:It was lovely working with you! If you ever need anything else hit message me anytime

kaiwingo862:I highly recommend Dani for your project. His communication skills and attention to details are amazing! MashAllah

danipandi:Great working with you again!

diyprojectbliss:Nice to work with. I love the artwork


No comments:

Post a Comment