Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will draw a chibi for you

I will draw a chibi for you












About:


Can be of whoever an whatever you want. Just let me know. But please message me first before putting a gig in! I don't always check my account at reasonable times and the gig starts soon as you sent it.
Please also check out my 2nd style for a more detailed chibi.

What i draw:
  • Original characters
  • Anime/cartoon characters
  • Gaming avatars
  • Furries
  • Animals etc.

Will Not do NSFW.
Topless is fine.


Reviews


soothsiren:Lilly is pleasant to work with and has great art and quick delivery! :)

killylillyz:Outstanding Experience!

nightskeeper:Seller was very nice and provided me with an adorable piece of art! The seller had a nice sense of humor and was very friendly too! i highly recommend this seller if you like adorable and cute picture!

killylillyz:Outstanding Experience!

trangsky:Giao tiếp qua tin nhắn


No comments:

Post a Comment