Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will draw an illustration for you

I will draw an illustration for you












About:

Do you need help creating a character or illustration for your project? I can help you :)
By creating  a nice Ilustration or character that fits with your needs.
I've made this gig to let you construct a service that fits properly with your budget


The final delivery will be done on a HIGH RESOLUTION PDF FILE and PNG format unless the Source file extra price is payed, then I will need you to specify wich format do you requiere at the delivery.


Note: Regardless of the copyright agreement we reach, I wont sell the piece to another person but I reserve the right to show it on my web portfolio.

Reviews


stephanegli:Did very well job with my revisions. Understood what I wanted and delivered.

kitsunekei1:A very nice client :)

michellll:thanks again

kitsunekei1:Good Experience!

jimmywest781:Very nice Job!!! Next time again! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment