Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will do one color 800 x 600 comic panel

I will do one color 800 x 600 comic panel












About:

Hello All :) Welcome to my gig.

I will create a color comic panel for 10$. For higher detail work, 3 panel comic strips and full pages, please check out my extras. :)

If you have any questions or want a custom quote or order, or want to negotiate the prices, please feel free to message me :)

Looking forward to your messages and orders. :)

Reviews


kaidiba:Awesome artist!

kaidiba:Great artist!

drob_1998:Great service!

lebennie:I purchased this gig as a Valentines Day gift, and the most difficult part of this whole process will be waiting a week to give it. I could not be happier! Give Ahmed all your monies now, you will not be disappointed! :D

ahmedshaltout:lovely client and was happy working with her. I love making more personal jobs :D \u003c3


No comments:

Post a Comment