Friday, February 23, 2018

I will create flat style vector avatar or portrait of you

I will create flat style vector avatar or portrait of you












About:

I will create an avatar of you from your photo, based on my artistic style and impression like in my portfolio!

Send me a portrait photo and I will create  flat style avatar version of you.
- You will receive  1000x1000 px jpeg or png (with transparent background) file.

1 gig = 1 character portrait like in portfolio without shadows and shadings


- For shadow and shadings it is additional 5$
- For detailed avatar (additional elements, detailed clothes) it is additional $5
- For high resolution PSD file is additional $10
- For vector file it is additional $20
- Commercial Use Licence is additional $5
- For all copyrights on the artwork it is additional $50




Reviews


rolandosalaz907:very thanks, same to me sorry foto muy bad English

ilustrator:Good Experience!

cedricneuville:Will come to you for other similar work!

ilustrator:Outstanding Experience!

ashleyellerd:Great communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment