Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do comics and graphic novels pages

I will do comics and graphic novels pages












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> I will illustrate your Comics or Graphic novel as you want. I'm artist, specialized on graphic narrative. I can work in various styles or try something more experimental for the sake of story telling. Lets do a great piece.

Package prices are PER PAGE

Contact me before order:
If you don't contact me before order your
purchase will be canceled.

Creative projects need discussion before
start.

S.B.

Reviews


fipilip:It was simply said PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!

ryansmart209:Great art!

samuelbermudez:Great. Awesome client.

bigscary:Consistently impressive work that exceeds my expectations.

fipilip:very satisfied!!!!!! classful artwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment