Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw your vector cartoon portrait

I will draw your vector cartoon portrait












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

wilcome



1 figure color half body A4   10$




**Size originale (JPEG or PNG file) 300 dpi.

**Delivery in 3-4 day / 1 image

Follow these steps:

  1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) 
  2. send me the your photo and input your requirement (please give me a good quality image :D).
  3. choose background color *for color portrait* ex. lightblue, green, yellow, pink etc.
  4. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 

Extra gig  ^^1 extra gig per 1 image ^^


  • +$10 for commercial use
  • +$10 for source file AI file
  • +$20 for extra fast delivery in 1 day (portrait)
  • +$25 for extra fast delivery in 1 day (half body)
  • +$30 for extra fast delivery in 1 day (full body)

Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. If you want changes to your drawing, I will happily make them for you, based on the original instruction.


^_^

Reviews


felakkad:His work is amazing.\nI give him few instruction and its like he read in my mind he make exactly what I was dreaming for.\nThanks for you high quality work

irisland:great buyer

shymillyon:Very patient and does great work!!

irisland:great buyer ^^

jrunnerbeatz:3gggggrdddd


No comments:

Post a Comment