Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will create vector avatar in my cartoon style

I will create vector avatar in my cartoon style












About:

I draw your avatar for different social network in my cartoon style

Please send me your photo without blur and with good resolution and your description, that I started to work. 

Requirment of photo!

  1. Has a good quality (min.size 350 kb)
  2. well lit and bright
  3. not cropped
  4. has a good resolution
  5. taken from close resolution

I can't make different expression or poses because i draw only like the original photo.


KIng Regards, Alex!

Reviews


eppursimuove:THIS WORK RESPECTS ALL MY REQUESTS

arxfatalis:great thank you!

chrisleptos:Very easy

arxfatalis:Great thank you!

dzakowsky:Looks great! Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment