Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will draw a custom cartoon illustration or drawing

I will draw a custom cartoon illustration or drawing












About:

*TOP RATED! BULK DISCOUNTS! * Welcome to LaughterCraft, your one-stop cartoon shop! My name is Mike and I'd love to assist you with all your illustration needs. The main $5 Gig gets you ONE black-and-white line-art illustration (eg. a dinosaur, a family member, etc.)  I also offer Packages for commonly-ordered extras.  For orders involving multiple extras, be sure to inquire about bulk discounts!  I'm known for offering great savings for bulk orders & repeat customers.  Message me today to discuss your project!

Reviews


juliecoughlin:Great to work with! Super communication, accommodating and met our needs perfectly!

laughtercraft:What a lovely order! Thank you kindly!

juliecoughlin:easy to work with!

laughtercraft:Wonderful experience - thank you for the order!

twigpenpeople:Mike is the best on Fiver. I just love his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment