Friday, February 23, 2018

I will make a charcter design in a cute anime chibi style in vector

I will make a charcter design in a cute anime chibi style in vector












About:

Hi there, you need cute anime chibi? just order in here.
Be it's from Fan art, OC (Original Character) or Photo. I can make it,
I guarantee you 100% Customer Satisfaction that why i give you Unlimited Revisions.
you can check my Instagram for my portfolio https://www.instagram.com/arilinggasan/ 

Final Product
A PNG of Character with high resolution.

What do I need to Start Project?
just tell me detail of your character.

note: only MINOR revisions are allowed,
For more questions, just message me! ;D
.

Let's order now :)




Reviews


mayjared:Fantastic job, quick and very accommodating!

greenwingstudio:thank you very much sir mayjared! \nreally thank you :D

kaiashinobi:Better than expected. True to advertisement

greenwingstudio:thank you very much,:)

utareimann:Hi, no problem. Everything is okay, don´t worry! Thank you ;-))


No comments:

Post a Comment