Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will be happy to assist you.

I will be happy to assist you.












About:

Hi there,

Welcome to my Gig!

If you are looking for high quality clean and clear service that can digitalize your photos then you are at right spot!

What I am offering here? Please see the following list:

-Display picture
-Gifts
-Product sketch
-illustrations
-and anything you request for

Rate list:

Head to shoulder sketch=$5
Full body=$20
Product illustration=5 (1 element)
And we can talk on price if its not mentioned.

Why only me?

-Unlimited revisions
-Moneyback guarantee
-Completely vector designs
-Delivery in all formats

Please note that:
-Please do not send us low quality images
-Please send me image first, so that I can see its good enough to work on
-Avoid sending blurry and cropped images

Our slogan is clean and clear work.

Looking forward to work with you! :)

Thanks,
Soomal

Reviews


amircarter340:Good work, helped a lot

soomaldesigns:amazing experience

jeyhunn:The job within expectations

soomaldesigns:Amazing Experience :)

jbg2011:Thank you for your work and commitment.


No comments:

Post a Comment